Minnesota School of Bartending
The Minnesota School of Bartending has been successfully training and placing bartenders in the Twin Cities since 1968. Our experience training successful bartenders has earned us our great reputation.
We teach students individually, not in groups or classes. This way we can give each student the personal instruction necessary to be a success.
2425 University Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 55114
A Bartending Career
Bartending is a well paying vocation. Bartending is one of the very few careers that allow you to work around your schedule. It is comforting to know that should you suddenly find yourself short of cash, unemployed, or moving to another state (or country), you can always bank on bartending.
Bartending is also a great networking job. Don't expect to learn bartending from a book, video, or on-line course. Let the professionals at Minnesota School of Bartending prepare you for the exciting world of bartending.
There are many reasons why we have been successfully training bartenders since 1968, here are a few:
- MN School of Bartending is one of the largest and most modern bartending schools in America
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Over 40 years experience in training successful bartenders
- Approved by bar owners and employers
- 30 Fully equipped bar stations for individual training in a no pressure environment
- Individual training... no groups or classes
- Learn at your own convenience and pace
- Most students complete the course in 25 to 35 hours
- Lifetime job placement assistance throughout the U.S.
- Lifetime refresher course available to graduates at NO CHARGE
- No high school diploma necessary
- You can legally work as a bartender in Minnesota and many other states at age 18
- Bartenders can earn $20-$30/hr and more in wages and tips
- We are the #1 placement service for the bartending jobs in the upper Midwest...Our graduates are chosen, full and part-time, by the finest hotels, nightclubs, sports bars, cocktail lounges, resorts, and golf clubs.