New England Bartending School
The Vermont Bartending Course is held once each month and this class fills up quickly! To learn more about starting dates and how you can enroll, please call, email or fill out the request information form today!
1068 Williston Road
Burlington, Vermont 05403
New England Bartending Schools (NEBS) has been training greater Boston-area bartenders since 1990. Our first school opened in Tewksbury, followed by our downtown Boston location, our Worcester location, and our Orlando, Florida location.
We are experts at training professional bartenders in a quick and efficient manner. Our business is registered in Vermont and we have offered bartending courses in Burlington, since 2000.
Our New England Bartending School in Burlington, Vermont is held at the Burlington Holiday Inn.
Finding a bartending job is one of the main reasons our students come to our school. By providing our bartending job openings on-line for our students, we can quickly help them find the job of their choice. Be sure to ask us to demonstrate how this program works if you visit our school for an informational school tour.
2-Day Bartending Course
We now offer a two-day, 10-hour bartending course that is held at the Holiday Inn on Williston Road. This complete bartending course includes:
- Professional instruction from one of our qualified instructors.
- Practice behind an actual hotel party bar setup.
- Unlimited hands-on practice at any of our bartending school locations in Massachusetts.
- Job and Interview training.
- 113 page training manual.
- Laminated cocktail recipe list with over 150 professional recipes.
- Job and interview training.
- National Responsible Alcohol Certification through the ServSafe Alcohol program.
- Online bartendng tutorial website access. PDF files of training materials.
- State-recognized Bartender Certificate.
- Job placement assistance locally and nationwide.
- Lifetime refresher courses at any of our Massachusetts locations.